Advanced Crypto Services, Inc. provides repair services for machines that support the global Bitcoin network. We are a rapidly growing start up with a newly constructed, climate controlled repair center with stations for up to 30 technicians. Our facility is located in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Starting at $25/hr. or depending on experience.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Monthly performance bonus
- 8 PTO days in first year
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Company pays 50% insurance premiums for Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver plan medical, vision, and dental insurance for employee and dependents
- Experience soldering under a microscope is mandatory. At least 3 years of micro-soldering experience is required.
- Experience working with multimeter, oscilloscope, bench top power supply, signal generator, etc.
- Soldering-technique ability: thru-hole, surface mount, and fine pitch
- Ability to analyze electronic-digital circuitry and develop troubleshooting and repair procedures.
- Must be proficient in analog & digital electronics & microprocessors, and computerized test equipment.
- Meet production schedules and deadlines according to quality standards
- Research and maintain a current, working knowledge, of technical information and applications
- Multi-task, prioritize, and work in a flexible, changing environment with multiple competing deadlines
- Accurately perform job duties with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicate (oral, written, and verbal), and maintain good relationships with co-workers
- Near vision needed– ability to see details at close range
- Finger dexterity – ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects
- Active learning – understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Documenting/Recording information – entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form
- Experience with ESD Protection/Anti-static Environment
- The ability to utilize basic hand tools, i.e., Dremel, chemicals, adhesives, heat guns, utility knives, razor blades, and digital voltage meters
You may also have
- Experience with JTAG
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Experience with reflow
- You are a critical thinker/problem solver
- You are a team player
- You are an effective communicator
- You love hardware hacking
- You love doing things efficiently
- You love learning
- You appreciate autonomy